Skip to content
Experience a difference in Quality Pediatric Dentistry. We know how important it is to ﬁnd the right dentist for your child. We look forward to treating your family like our family, as well as creating a fun and friendly environment that feels like home. Here are a few things that make us different from the rest:
- Family Atmosphere: We want everyone to feel like family here! We genuinely love getting to know your child and taking the time to listen to them — their likes, dislikes, hobbies, and activities in their life! We know this kind of relationship with your child will put them at ease and help us deliver more customized care.
- Comfortable & Welcoming Environment: We understand that it can be difficult for children to come to the dentist. Our goal is to eliminate that fear by creating a comfortable and welcoming environment in our practice. Just a few of the many things that we will provide to help your child feel at ease are toys/games in the waiting rooms, TVs in the treatment rooms, and rewards/prizes following treatment. Do not be surprised if you ﬁnd your child looking forward to their next visit with us!
- Sedation Dentistry: Does your child get a little more anxious than most? As a pediatric dentist, we recognize that when providing oral health care for infants, children and adolescents, sedation is sometimes necessary to help reduce anxiety and fear. We have the technology, expertise, and gentle touch needed to take care of your child’s needs. The various sedation techniques we utilize are tailored to each individual patient and administered with the utmost care. Your child will be in good hands.
- Personalized Care: You will never be just a number at Sango Smiles Pediatric Dentistry. We recognize that your family has unique needs, and we will customize each treatment plan to ﬁt. We understand that personalized care will help your family achieve beautiful and healthy smiles.
- Patient Education: Good habits should start early, and they involve both parent and child. Our team is dedicated to helping your child understand oral health and how to care for their smile. We provide thorough patient education and clear explanations on a level that you and your child will understand. Whether it includes tips to encourage daily brushing or techniques to reduce thumb-sucking, we will teach both you and your child how to achieve and maintain lasting oral health for years to come.
- High-Quality Dentistry: Dr. Crystal Rucker will never settle for less than her very best when it comes to your child’s oral health care. She is a board certified pediatric dentist with the knowledge, experience and expertise to treat children of all ages and special health care needs. When you visit Sango Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, you will know that your child is being treated by a dentist who is not only gifted and specialty trained, but also very passionate about improving your child’s life.